CREATE PLANT MAGIC WITH A SINGLE SPRIG.
Here at The Sunday Issue, we have thing with plants. The more greenery the better, no, seriously, it's a healthy obsession. Courtesy of Instagram and Pinterest one can find plant inspiration for pretty much any room of the house, office, or garden, even without looking for it. However, what would you say if we told you, that you could create green magic anywhere you like with a single stem?
Use an old perfume bottle, candle holder or glass jar.
Cut a stem or pull a root from any plant or pull away extra foliage from flowers.
Add water, and position.
HOT TIPS + INSPO:
1. Plants with a root will live and grow when placed in water. It's an easy way to keep some green all around your space for a long, long time.
2. Share your roots. We love giving our friends clipping or pieces from plants so they can grow them on their own. It's like creating plant cousins for your plant family.
3. Do you name your plants? Asking for a friend.
4. Sometimes fresh flowers can get expensive, but if you buy any little bundle for even $10 you an clip little pieces, put them in tiny vases and have flowers everywhere. A little can go a long way.
5. Give them fresh water at least once a week to keep them happy and growing.